Today is just one of those days. Roxie woke up in the best mood and it's been so fantastic! We've kind of had a string of bad days but today has been so great. It could have something to do with the weather. It's been so nice here. Today it is a warm 65 degrees and Roxie and I are loving it. There are just some days when life just feels right and today is one of them. To celebrate our great day, Roxie and I had a chocolate cookie!
4 comments:
Cute pictures!! Glad you're loving life...I would too if my husband had some sort of handicraft skill...
So cute! We should have played outside together today. We saw you at the park for your picnic last night and wished we would have been there too! We miss hanging out with you guys.
we celebrated with cookies yesterday!
She is so beautiful Care! Don't we all know about those bad days our kids have! It really makes the great days memorable! I'm glad things are looking up. I can't belive Matt's skills! Wow! I'll give him a call when I have a little girl. Much love!
Post a Comment