I tried to take a picture of Roxie in her easter dress but she wouldn't sit still and refused to do it anywhere but outside on our patio. So, they're not good shots and it was after church so she's a little frazzled. It's the best I could do. I'm sure I'll do some more "easter" shots of her in the dress later this week. Our Easter weekend was fantastic! We had a wonderful egg hunt at a ward members house and tons of kids from the ward were there. All of Roxie's old cronies were there to get their eggs. Roxie wasn't so sure at first what she was supposed to do. She picked up her first egg and concentrated on opening it right away but once she figured out she could get more, she went to it! She was frantically trying to find as many eggs as possible. She had a lot of fun. It was great to get together with friends and have an easter brunch and hunt for eggs!
Matt - You posted a request to my blog to add track workouts to the Excel training log.
What I do is I post details of interval workouts into the file using the comment function. I post the total distance for the warm up/ workout / cool down as the day's total mileage.
Easter brunch? I don't think I have ever had a brunch, I'll try that sometime. :) It looks like you had fun for Easter, it is proving to be a fun holiday with kids. Roxie looks so cute in her dress. She is a little Carrie. Is she more like you or Matt in personality?
O.K. so I can't REALLY see the Easter dress, but I can see enough to tell that the dress is amazing. It's so cute and spunky--where did you find it? Also, every time I read/hear about Roxie's little personality it reminds me of Vivi...I think I can just look at Roxie to see what Vivi's going to be like in a year.
hi cari! long time no talk! this is brandy, your old roomie from ricks. i found your blog through jenny. it is so cute and looks like you're doing great! so fun to see what you're up to. i'll send you an invitation to my blog so we can get in touch. you're little girl is so cute. i understand the pain of a two year old. and the no sleeping thing is very difficult, i know. my first little girl is quite the handful, but i still i love her to death of course! our second is a dream baby. she loves going to bed and having her afternoon nap. it's so nice! anyways, can't wait to hear from you.
7 comments:
Cute pics! And where did you find her dress- adorable!
Matt -
You posted a request to my blog to add track workouts to the Excel training log.
What I do is I post details of interval workouts into the file using the comment function. I post the total distance for the warm up/ workout / cool down as the day's total mileage.
Easter brunch? I don't think I have ever had a brunch, I'll try that sometime. :) It looks like you had fun for Easter, it is proving to be a fun holiday with kids. Roxie looks so cute in her dress. She is a little Carrie. Is she more like you or Matt in personality?
O.K. so I can't REALLY see the Easter dress, but I can see enough to tell that the dress is amazing. It's so cute and spunky--where did you find it? Also, every time I read/hear about Roxie's little personality it reminds me of Vivi...I think I can just look at Roxie to see what Vivi's going to be like in a year.
hi cari! long time no talk! this is brandy, your old roomie from ricks. i found your blog through jenny. it is so cute and looks like you're doing great! so fun to see what you're up to. i'll send you an invitation to my blog so we can get in touch. you're little girl is so cute. i understand the pain of a two year old. and the no sleeping thing is very difficult, i know. my first little girl is quite the handful, but i still i love her to death of course! our second is a dream baby. she loves going to bed and having her afternoon nap. it's so nice! anyways, can't wait to hear from you.
oh yah... i need your email address to send the invitation to.
thanks. brandy :)
It's always fun to see the ways kids react to things like Easter egg hunts. They don't exactly know what to do. She's a cutie.
Post a Comment