Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Runway

I am a huge Project Runway fan and last nights show was fantastic. My favorite contestant and BFF (he just doesn't know it yet) won! I loved every minute of his collection and am so happy that he has joined the ranks of winners. It was great fun to have a Runway party and watch with all my other fierce PR fanatics and Christian worshipers (you know who you are, Angie). What a great show and a great night. Yeah for Christian!

6 comments:

David Dust said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jayna said...

I too have been watching this as often as I could get over and trife my mom's tivo shows. I have to say, although I think he deserved to win because overall he has serious skills, I thought Jillian's runway collection was better. P.S. I'm pretty sure that Christian would drown in my clothes, even if I wasn't pregnant. That's sad.

Melissa said...

Jillian's was not better!! Did you see that sweater that looked like a shag rug?? Ewww... Go Christian. I thought his looked more 'Haute Couture', and Jillian's looked like it could have gone down the Ralph Lauren runway 15 years ago.

Jennifer said...

Did you catch SNL tonight? It was Fierce!

Jen Mo said...

I love my Christian!

angie said...

he is so fierce