Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Girls love new dresses

I finished this little sun dress for Roxie today and I'm really happy with how it looks. It will be perfect for a sunny day at the park. Thanks to Brookie for all the great ideas. Roxie has been refusing to take it off today, even if it's raining. Just wanted to post our new achievements!


6 comments:

jayna said...

You've so been holding out! I didn't know you were attempting it! It is so cute! Gotta love the fresh cut fabrics (?) and cute Martha design. Well done! It looks legit!

Jen Mo said...

so did you sew this, or was it matt? also, where you at??? how come you ain't answering my calls???

Riley Family said...

Cute Carrie! Good work. Too bad we never see eachother it would be fun to get together and be crafty! Enjoy the sunshine!

Diana & CJ said...

Again another cute dress huh. You're good, props to you. I love the pattern too.

Melissa said...

Well Done, Carrie! It looks super cute on Roxie.

Natalee Maynes said...

So Cute...I really LOVE that material. Where did you nab it?