My good friend, Melissa, just got a new camera and met us at the park the other day to take pictures of Roxie. I just thought they were so cute! It helps that her model was being somewhat cooperative that day. Melissa is having her own baby in 2 weeks so this is good practice for her. Isn't Roxie cute?!


7 comments:
Yep...That's my grand daughter.
Kay
She is so stinkin' cute! And those pictures are great. Someday I'll learn how to take better photos.
Your friend did a good job. But than again Roxie always looks good in everything, she's just too dang cute...she really is. By the way these pictures reminded me that Small Paul is coming out with new stuff soon. Just thought you would want to know.
I love these pictures! They are awesome. Your friend has a good eye. Hope you guys are doing good! We sure miss you... :( Tell Roxie we say hi and we miss her! xoxo, J&C
I am wondering if you care if I put that picture of Roxie as the backround on my computor at work? She is so gorgeous! There isn't a cuter girl anywhere!
Roxie is so cute! I especially love the middle shot, I can see you in that shot!
Roxie looks SO much like you in these pictures! She is seriously the cutest ever. I'm glad Viv is a mini-Roxie...maybe she'll grow up to be so charming! :)
Post a Comment