Yesterday our friend Mindy invited a bunch of friends from the ward over to her parents house for swimming. Roxie has just gotten over a cold so I didn't want to jinx anything by getting in the water too soon but as you can see, she found plenty of other things to keep her occupied.

Roxie has serious jumping skills. She LOVES the trampoline. She had fun playing with her friend Calvin on the trampoline...



on the slide...

and giving me a heart attack every time they did this (which was multiple times!)

We had a good time! I'm excited now that it's really getting warm, Roxie loves to swim.
7 comments:
Cute! And I suggest you enroll her into some Russian olympic gymnastics school. She looks like the next little Nadia!
I love how easily distracted toddlers are, and how scarily they can get so close to danger without knowing it. That's why they have great moms like you to watch them and keep them safe and healthy.
glad to see someone is enjoying some sun! i love cali... roxy is really cute and i love her name! by the way, how is lily??? remember bonnie? she was so funny... bonnie bon jovi... wonder whatever happened to her.
That Roxie is a good little jumper. By the way that would of given me a heart attack too. Your so funny Care, I love reading your posts.
whaddup dawg?!?!?! why you gotta be hatin' on my site? anyways, i am soooooo sad that i can't be there to go swimming! it looks like so much fun!
That was so fun, we'll have to do that a lot this summer! You got some really cute pictures too!
Hey - my wife made us a blog and now I am finding all of you.
Check us out:
jensjensens.blogspot.com
Post a Comment