That's how many miles a half marathon is. We are all so proud of Matt who finished his first marathon run today in record time. Roxie, our friend Jim and I waited for Matt at the very windy finish line and cheered him on as he finished. He's pretty beat today and will be very sore tomorrow but it feels good to have accomplished this goal. Next up, a full marathon... One day anyway.

10 comments:
Congrats to Matt!! Mike says I should run a marathon. Yeah, right! Walk maybe. Anyway, great job.
Dad
So proud of you Matty.. I wish we could have been there to cheer you on!
Way to go Matt. I didn't know he was a runner. Looks like he had a good little crowd there to cheer him on. Roxie & you looked very cute togehter in your sunglasses & hoodies.
Embroidery AND running? You got yourself a catch my friend. There's nothing Matt can't excel at...except maybe Settlers.
That's awesome! What was his time? Wish we could have joined him in the run!
J&C
WOW. I am impressed. Way to go Matt.
That is far... a long long way to run;-) How is Jim? I guess I will start asking you about him since he is sippin on haterade.
p.s. Roxie is DARLING!
Wow - good job Matt! That's impressive. I am so not a runner...and Roxie is looking as cute as ever. I love that name, and she's just as cute to go with it!
Why are you holding Matt's Shirt over Roxie's bottom half? I'm sure everyone's wondering what stylish pants she's wearing!
Those are great pictures of Roxie! And way to go Matt! I could never!!! Was that friend Jim you mentioned a common friend of ours? If so, tell him I said hello. How is he doing now? What is he doing? Fill a girl in! Hope your well in Cali, Care! Sure love ya! Jen
Post a Comment