Here is a picture of Roxie's new bed, for those that were interested. You can see what she loves to do most in it. Actually, it's been really great. She loves sleeping in it and has actually been sleeping better! She's taken a lot more naps than usual, which has been great for us. It's a pretty simple bed, but we like it a lot.


Also, I thought I'd include these cards that we hung up in her room too. I was really happy to find these vintage alphabet flash cards to hang around the ceiling of her room. I'm addicted to this kind of vintage stuff. I especially like the D card, if you can see it. Who would have thought to use dusting for D! Brilliant.

5 comments:
Cute! I've thought about getting alphabet cards as well. Land of Nod has some really cute ones.
Dusting... of course! What else would children associate the letter D with?
Vintage stuff is great!! What a bonus that she is sleeping more.
Love the room and love the new background- I see you figured it all out! Her room is so cute- as if it would be anything else with your decorating skills. My favorite part though was the "G" card...
"Girl"...right, but what the heck is the girl doing? Toe reaches? Thanks for the website- they are adorable little dresses. We'll see how brave I am to attempt it.
Cute idea with the flash cards. I never would of thought of that. I also like the R you put above her bed, very cool.
Woohoo! Look who finally signed up for a blogger account!
I'm so excited that I can leave posts now.. and I love Roxie's bed. Although I don't think you need that safety bar. Tell Roxie her cousin Ruby just fell on the floor once or twice and then learned her lesson.
Post a Comment