Friday, January 4, 2008

Rainy Day

It's raining like crazy here and Roxie and I are pent up! I've always loved the rain growing up and still do but it does make it tough for a mother and child who love to be outside, doing fun things. So in our boredom, we are taking down all the Christmas decorations and it feels good. I love decorating the house for the Holidays but it's also kind of nice to get it all down and have a clean, more put together house again. Matt and I are excited for the new year. We've made a few resolutions, which I won't mention here in case we don't exactly follow through. I love the first of the year. It's full of new plans and new beginnings. Here's hoping 2008 is as good as 2007 was!

1 comment:

Diana & CJ said...

Of course you like to clean you're like the most organized girl I know.
We didn't make any resolutions this year mainly because I never keep them & I think they're wack. But yours might be good ones.