Friday, January 25, 2008

Hooray for Grandparents!!!




This week Matt's dad came into town for business and his mom came along to visit us. I have to brag, I have the best in-laws. I always hear stories of bad in-laws and I can't relate with them because mine are great! In fact, I think the term in-law doesn't do it justice, they're more like 2nd parents. And they're great grandparents! Roxie loves and adores them both. They were only here a few days and we managed to do some fun things but we mostly just played together and talked, which I enjoyed a lot. We hope that business brings them up here much more!

3 comments:

Jim Hutchings said...

I forgot they were coming... Glad that was fun for you guys. Are they gone now?

Jim Hutchings said...

Who lined all the animals on the back of the couch like that? I know my Roxinator would never let that stay long before knocking them down or chucking them across the room!

Diana & CJ said...

Matt's parents are so cute. I remember them from your wedding. Looks like it was a good time.