Friday, January 4, 2008

Rainy Day solution





I guess it's something to do, even if I'm too old and big to be hunched under some table. Roxie is having a great time!

6 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

Aww, reminds me of our forts in the Arbor Cove Lounge. Those were such fun times. Also to answer your question I'm 29 weeks so far...it's getting so close. I can't wait.

Mindy and Tyler said...

Hi Carrie! I just found your blog. We've been suffering from rain lockdown ourselves. If it keeps up we need to plan some indoor outings before my kids get so bored they succeed in killing each other.

Williams Fam said...

Hey there! I didn't know about your blog till today!! You should have told me missy! Your blog is so dang cute!! Next time one of those rainy days come along you should come on over!! I'd love to get Roxy and Carly together!

angie said...

hooray for forts!

Mimi said...

So fun! I love forts! Roxie is such a doll... she looks just like you. I am sorry about the rain... it rains ALL THE TIME here.

Natalee Maynes said...

What a fabulous idea! There was NOTHING I loved more as a kid than building blanket forts! lucky Roxy!!