Saturday, January 12, 2008

More rainy days

Who doesn't love a pair of good rain boots? I always wanted a pair like this as a kid. I remember when it would rain my sisters and I would go outside and play in the rain. I lived in a cul-de-sac and the rain ended up pooling there a lot. It was so much fun to go out and get completely wet. I'm just glad hat Roxie can do the same. She had so much fun splashing around, even though it was really late and freezing. We waited all day for the boots to come and when they finally did Roxie couldn't be persuaded to wait until tomorrow. Not that I blame her. I didn't get myself a pair of boots but watching her splash around made me want to get some on and join her.




1 comment:

Diana & CJ said...

Those are cute boots. Is that cherrys I see on them? Who wouldn't want a good pair of cherry boots. I mean really, they go so well with her rain jacket.
So no snow? Just lots of rain? I would trade you any day.