For Christmas we went to Laguna Beach to visit Matt's family. It's nice because a lot of them have moved from the East Coast to California so we were able to see a lot of the family. Roxie had a great time there and enjoyed spending time with her many cousins. We had a lot of fun playing with Grandma, Papa and Roxie's favorite, Aunt Amy. She loved going to the Zoo with Cash and Ruby and playing outside where there are no sidewalks. Roxie felt pretty special being able to walk on the street. She loves going to the beach to see the water but hates the sand. Matt and I had a great time taking turns sleeping in and having a break from our regular schedules. It was a great Christmas! Now as we try and get back to our routine, I think we're all a little depressed. Roxie especially.
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago


3 comments:
leah is gonna be induced on Friday....finally!
I miss my Roxinator...Glad you came back North. I can't wait to sit in her chair!!!
i spy an ikea chair - love it! welcome back!
Post a Comment