We had a great week. We started by going to a local pumpkin patch. We had a really fun time trying to find pumpkins that matched our size.

Roxie tried her best to push the wheelbarrow herself but finally resented to a little help.


We then came home and carved them. At least Matt and I did, Roxie decided that she would rather paint hers, which I was happy for. I don't think she would have been too willing to let me help her cut the pumpkin and knives and a 2 year old don't mix.

Then last night we went out to eat at a new restaurant that opened in Salt Lake. It's new to Salt Lake but not to us. They had one of these restaurants in Palo Alto that we loved and we were thrilled to hear that they were opening one here. And because we were invited opening night, all the food was free. How sweet is that? I love their sweet potatoe fries and really went to town. Any of you that live in the area should seriously give it a try. We'll go anytime!

5 comments:
Hello lady! We're back and it was awesome. Let's chat.
I have some books too.
Isn't Halloween your favorite holiday?? I remembered that it was and still think of you when ever I see tasteful Halloween decorations. :) I looked for pregnant halloween constume ideas and couldn't find any I thought you would like. I know I saw some cool ideas in a magazine recently, but can't remember what magazine for the life of me. Gald you are all having fun!
I think we may have went to the same patch of pumpkins.
Those fries look delicious. When can we go!?!
YAY! THe counter came to town!! Carrie, I totally miss you! :( But, on a brighter note, we are coming for a week for Thanksgiving so maybe we could meet for lunch or something? What's your schedule like that week? I am so glad you have this blog so I can at least get my Hellewell fix in some small way. SIGH!!!
Post a Comment