We got the crib set up in the baby's room. I'm excited to prepare for this baby. You have to understand, when Roxie was born we were getting ready to move to California. Her "nursery" was a pile of boxes, packing tape and bubble wrap. I had to make a path to her crib. I couldn't hang curtains, put up any decorations or get ready at all for the baby. Any of you pregnant mothers know, this is a key part of delivering a baby. Part of the fun is getting the room ready. This time around we are not moving or anything of the sort. I'm excited to take my time and get the nursery ready for him. What do you think of our bedding? These are some random pictures I took of Roxie. One morning she was dying to get outside, so while I finished the dishes she went out in our backyard. Yes, she's in her pajamas. She loves being outside and is loving having a backyard. We have an apple tree that is really good for nothing except throwing. If only we could keep her from throwing apples at the golfers going by. Over conference weekend our friends Rob and Teresa came by to visit. These are Jim's parents and Roxie's adopted grandparents for the weekend. She was confused why "Uncle Jim" wasn't there to accompany them. Maybe next time. We had fun seeing them! We told Roxie to make funny faces and this is what she came up with. The last picture was her being excited.
Hey Care!!! I do love the bedding for sure! And you have quite a cute girl there too. I was wondering if you could share your secret with me about how to make a perfect grilled cheese???? Please!!!!
I love your crib. And where did you find the bedding? I'm half amazed that you found anything for baby bedding without puppies or ducks on it. You've got some style, Carrie. Good job.
6 comments:
Argyle = Genius
I love the style you've incorporated in your nursery! We have similar feelings about baby boy stuff. Well done, Carrie!
Miss Roxie is just so adorable. Can't wait to visit with you guys (3 more weeks)!
That is the CUTEST boy bedding if I do say so myself!
Love those pics of Roxie!!
I love th bedding! Roxie's hair is getting so light. Crazy!
Hey Care!!! I do love the bedding for sure! And you have quite a cute girl there too. I was wondering if you could share your secret with me about how to make a perfect grilled cheese???? Please!!!!
I love your crib. And where did you find the bedding? I'm half amazed that you found anything for baby bedding without puppies or ducks on it. You've got some style, Carrie. Good job.
Love the bedding. Blue & green go so well together. I told my sis to look on that same site too.
Post a Comment