I love to read. It's part of any motivation to get Roxie to "take a nap". Nap days are sadly over for me but I do insist that she spend a little quality, quiet time to herself in her room. And thankfully she obliges, so that I can get some reading done. I am in a pickle though. Ever since I left my fantastic, very social reading group back in Menlo Park, I have had little to read. I've started reading old books that I've kept around but I need something new. Any suggestions? What are your favorites? And while we're on the topic of suggestions, any ideas for what a large, pregnant lady should be for Halloween. I'm getting desperate. Ideas?
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
4 comments:
I'm still not done with all the twilight books everyone in their moms are reading. I'm up to the last one. But since you're a reader you've probably read those already. So I don't know. I was just thinking myslef that I need soemthing next once I'm done with this one. Let me know what good one you come upon.
okay as for the halloween thing, this looked so cheesy it was funny but check this out: http://www.costumediscounters.com/cd/prod/101881/i/1/product.web
you gotta be as excited as the girl wearing that thing on the website!
Our family should start a book club!! I was in one in Provo with some friends and loved it, but it dispersed. We all have the same taste too so it wouldn't be too hard to pick some books. I'm reading a great one right now called "The Book Thief"
Ditto kiddo. I've been accused of keeping Scarlet on a 2 nap sched. because I want to read my books! What have I read lately that's worth a recommendation...ever read Stargirl (one of my alllll time faves)? Or Cheaper by the Dozen? I am sure you've read Lil. Women, or Christy? Okay there ya go just off the top of my head:)
Post a Comment