Roxie has what we call a "good girl chart". It's pretty simple. If she's good then she gets to put a sticker on a chart we make. Once she gets all her stickers she gets a special prize. This time the special prize was going to the Zoo with Mom and Dad. We had a really good time and plan to do it many more times. We saw....

Elephants

Penguins

Giraffes

and even a Cougar!!!!
But Roxie's most favorite part of all the Zoo was being able to drink out of a lions mouth! I remember thinking this was also the bomb when I was a kid at the Zoo.

We now have another good girl chart and she's decided that once again she wants the special prize to be another trip to the Zoo. I guess that means she had fun.
2 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun!!
When I was little I totally thought that lion was real. I thought I was so brave.
I forgot all about your blog- but remembered today.It was fun seeing how cute Roxie is. She really is a joy to have at our play group.I really want to have you over at a different day because we (the adults) don't get to talk. Then we can let the kids play when it is not so crazy. I love the "good chart" I really think Alex needs it because he has been less then good.
Post a Comment