Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Haircuts

Roxie got her very first hair cut the other day. She was very excited. The place we went to was fantastic! She got to sit in a pink car, watch a movie and got a balloon and sucker when she was done. She did great. You can't really tell that she even got a hair cut because her hair is so curly but it did even out the mullet in the back at least.

And since she got a hair cut, I decided to as well. Except I went to a legit adult salon where I sat in a real chair and not a car, sadly. What do you think? It's very short. I'm still getting used to it from the longer hair that I had before. In the picture you can also see that the pregnant belly is coming in quite nicely. It's getting larger and larger everyday!

6 comments:

jayna said...

You are beautiful Care! And I've always loved short hair on you...it's sassy.

It's a good time when the mullet finally gets trimmed- way to go Roxie!

maegan said...

Very cute hair (you just look so cute period), and a good length- you can still throw it back if you want to, I imagine. That is the coolest kids hair salon ever!

Jim Hutchings said...

To tell you the truth I'm a little disappointed in you. Here you have the opportunity to embrace the Utah culture that you are in by bleaching, frying, layering, and spiking the heck out of your hair - and you go get a good-looking haircut? Do you want to be known as the chick from California forever?

Erin Leigh said...

you look swell, just real swell-like. i'm about to cut my hair too = twinners! i'm sick of the longish and long for the shortish. where did you go to get yours done???

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I love the new hair cuts. Something about starting a new season with a new "do". You both look adorable, and yes, you are showing a little more than a month ago. (That's a good thing.)

(I need to have Mark come over and remind me how to write messages, I forgot my password}

Love ya, Clare

Jennifer said...

You are the cutest preggo! Love all the hairs!