IT'S A BOY!!We just got back from the doctor and it was confirmed 100%, we are having a boy. I'm thrilled to be having a little boy. It will be fun to see the differences and to have a different outcome to this pregnancy. Matt is so excited to have a little boy, now we'll have one of each. I've been thinking from the beginning that this was a boy but was still so shocked when we were actually told that it was indeed a boy. Roxie on the other hand...
She has said that this is a baby girl from the beginning. When asked what she would do if it was a boy, all she has ever said is that she will cry. Well, she kept her word. She did cry, real tears even. She kept repeating, "I don't want a boy, it's a girl!" But after she was given a sucker and after we had a little talk over lunch about how great a little brother can be, she is on the boy express and is very excited.
So, look forward to Maxabillion Tedward (the name Matt has chosen, ha ha) on January the 28th!
17 comments:
Oh Maxabillion, I can't wait to meet you!
Alas...you will be too short to marry one of my girls. But you can still be friends...?
Dang...that was the name we would have choose if we have another boy...
Since I saw your comment on facebook, I thought I'd skip over to your blog and congratulate you yet again. :)
One of each...too fun!
congrats! that's awesome!!
Congratulations! I love Roxie's reaction, at least she's a woman of her word!
YAY! I'm so excited for you!!!!!
Congrats on your baby boy! So exciting...we still love boys...even after having 4 of them =}
Um, copy cat! (Hee Hee Hee) If he looks anything like the Rox, he is going to be a real heart breaker! Congrats again on the boy-ness. Boys are special little people, you are going to LOVE it!!
Oh, I have been waiting for this post!! Congrats you guys. I bet you are thrilled. Babies are the best. Roxie will be a good big sis. We sure miss you.
P.S. I love your blog banner and background. Great choice!!
Whoo hoo! Congrats Care & Matt!! That is awesome. We are hoping for aboy next too.
YAY! Congratulations!!! Now im curious if your pregnancies feel different from each other and if all the wives tales are true about cravings and carrying high and low, etc. I was SO SURE i was having a boy...and well, surprise surprise Brigitte shocked us! So fun to have one of each!
Congratulations! Boys are great! You'll love it!
Congrats! Little boys are so fun!!
Hey Carrie,
Okay so Jayna has not been keeping as up to date on your life as I should be! I had no idea you were pregnant or that you were moving to Utah. Congratulations on both. I decided to at least start reading blogs even though I don't have one so I might have a clue about what everyone is doing. Love you much.
Nat
congrats! i am so excited for you!
CONGRATS CARRIE!!! YAY!!! I love Roxie--how I miss her cleverness. Hopefully we can all catch up over Thanksgiving (assuming you guys will be in Utah over the holidays?)
TEDWARD!!!!
Post a Comment