Tell me that's not the cutest cowgirl you've ever seen. We all had a great Halloween and are in a candy coma. Roxie could not believe that by just saying, "trick or treat" people will give you candy. She's still talking about it.
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
9 comments:
What a cutie gal! Halloween craziness is clearly why we haven't chatted yet. This week while we're in detox let's phone tag...what do ya say?
Really cute.
She IS the cutest cowgirl I have ever seen!!! Love it! Did you dress up???
I think she has to be the cutest cowgirl I've ever seen. I can't wait until Penelope starts saying "Trick or Treat".
By the way, THANK YOU!!! for letting us borrow the fish costume. I took a million photos on Halloween, Maybe in the next year I'll get around to posting them.
SUPER cute!! I love her red boots.
I knew this would happen if you guys moved to Utah. She's already wearing red boots and I bet she's listening to country music and taking line dancing classes too.
Kidding of course, she looks adorable!
Too darling for words! I love it!
she is the cutest cowgirl, and the red boots are amazing. But the best bit is her total excitement over the concept of trick or treating. Can't get better than free candy as a kid.
so cute!
Post a Comment