There is nothing more therapeutic to me than baking cookies with Roxie. Something about putting on our matching "comfy pants", playing good music and baking together. It's one of our favorite things to do together. Eating the cookies is nice too.
Wow! Rox looks just like you. She is adorable! I am so sorry to hear about your bummer of a Thanksgiving. I talked to Jayna right after she had called you this morning. What a stinking let down. Kids seriously ruin everything- can't believe you're having another one of those party poopers!! Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving anyway :)
I thought of you when we made cookies. I think making cookies with my children is ANYTHING but theraputic.The fighting of whose turn it is to pour the next thing is enough to make me insane.
9 comments:
Very cute
How fun! I love that you have matching comfy pants. :) She looks so much like you Carrie!
At any point did she try and stab you with a fork?
Wow...I miss my little girl.
Little Miss Rox is such a little grown-up.
I heard you were coming to Crandall Thanksgiving EXTRAVAGANZA!
Id pack your 'comfy pants' for sure. My mom doesnt know how to make food in small quantities! (After all, she has to feed TYLER.)
See you soon!
I know this is short notice but cn I come over tomorrow before you leave town & drop off my stuff?
I'll call you if I don't hear back.
Wow! Rox looks just like you. She is adorable! I am so sorry to hear about your bummer of a Thanksgiving. I talked to Jayna right after she had called you this morning. What a stinking let down. Kids seriously ruin everything- can't believe you're having another one of those party poopers!! Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving anyway :)
I thought of you when we made cookies. I think making cookies with my children is ANYTHING but theraputic.The fighting of whose turn it is to pour the next thing is enough to make me insane.
Post a Comment