Last night I saw Mama Mia with a bunch of girl friends and WOW. What a show. It further confirms to me two things. I still love ABBA with all my heart and I must see the actual musical one day. It was a great movie, very entertaining. You have to understand my devotion to ABBA. I grew up listening to these guys. I danced to their songs, made music videos to their music, and roller skated every Saturday night to their beats. It's in my blood. I will always have a special spot in my heart for ABBA and disco music in general. There is a reason I belonged to an elite roller skating group called the Super Troupers. The movie did not disappoint. Even if you're not a die hard fan, it was perfectly done and worth watching.
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
4 comments:
I do want to go see this! It was good catching up yesterday...lots of exciting things in the works!
Mama Mia! I'm so sad we couldn't share the moment as we shared all the other moments you spoke of. (sigh and a single tear) I miss you! I wish you would move back to Utah! ;)
check your other recent posts, I had a lot to say tonight. and congrats on miss rox with the potty business. quite a hurdle that potty training. i am determined to train henner before this baby comes. wish me luck!
Can I just tell you that going to ABBA was genius?!? I don't think I would've enjoyed that movie with any other company. We need to do it again.
Post a Comment