Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day one.

I'm in the middle of potty training boot camp. We starting this morning and I have to admit, I was ready to quit after the 5th accident. But something turned around later in the morning before lunch. It's like it suddenly clicked with her and she went on the potty! After she did it once, I think she realized that she can do it and she actually likes to do it. Her confidence is through the roof and so is mine! I know there will be more accidents to come, this is only day one after all, but we're on the road to a diaper free future... until February when I'll do it all again! I'm so proud of Roxie!

3 comments:

Megan, John and kids said...

Oh, potty training. It sounds like you're doing a great job. Good luck with that. Then you can enjoy the diaper-free days for at least a few months. Sounds like Roxie will do very well, though.

jayna said...

SO glad you stuck to your guns and that it's going well. Don't get discouraged- it's going to get worse before it gets better! But she'll get there, and so will you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hurray!! Day one done and now on to day two. Sounds like you are both doing well. Keep up the good work, good treats, good encouragement and lots of patience. Keep us posted.
Love, Clare