
Is it possible for someone to O.D. from too much Cream Cheese? If so, surely I would be there by now. I can't get enough of the stuff. I put it on bagels, sure. But have you thought about putting it on carrots, broccoli, or anything else that's edible. It's delicious and I eat it all the time. There's something about the creaminess, the tartness, it's a perfect compliment to any snack. It's the one thing that I can say I've craved since day one of this pregnancy and it's the one thing that has stuck for more than half a day. It's my go to guy to make me feel better. I'm disgusting.
10 comments:
Well, at least you're making an attempt to put it on healthy things, like veggies, whereas you could find me devouring a brick of the stuff with a spoon alone in a dark TV room more than once...
You know the drill. Like the watermelon with Roxie. One day you go to eat your safe-haven food, and it disgusts you. Then it's on to knew comforts, like ice cream, french bread, and choclate...I swear it was always one of those that sounded good.
Hmm, sounds like Nutella, maybe try mixing some cream cheese and nutella together and see what happens.
I can’t believe in a whole post about cream-cheese you don’t bring up a cucumber sandwich once? I’m very disappointed in you Russ.
I'm going into the kitchen right now to raid the cheese drawer in hopes that Chris and his brothers haven't finished off the cream cheese.
I'm starving
Cream Cheese? I have to say I never craved that one, although I do love it. I craved a greasey hotdof from Home Depot. Hummm
One of my pregnancies was all about cheese, cheese and more cheese. The other two were lime anything and root bear and ranch dressing. I say give into your cravings; they are there for a reason maybe you are in need of calcium ...or just in need of pure cheesy bliss. Congrats again by the way
then you have to try my apple dip (made primarily out of cream cheese!!)
You're not disgusting. You're right!
Hell-arious! I am having the same craving! I LOVE cream cheese on onion cheese bagels! I load it on there like it is going out of style. I feel so very close to you right now. How do you feel about Top Ramen?
u make me laugh
Post a Comment