Hurray!! Good job Roxie and especially Carrie. You made it seems so easy (has to be great parenting skills and wonderful co-operation between mother and child. Good job!
Gotta love the cleanup on the 10%. For some reason Ellie like to do the occasional accident. I think that she is just being mean. Seriously. I sometimes feel like her underpants are better tossed than washed. So exciting that roxs is so big and growed up.
Yea for Roxie!!! That is so exciting. And what a releif for you too! I love that I donit have to change Ethan's poopy diapers anymore. Yuck! Glad you're doing well!
CONGRATULATIONS!! to you and roxie! i need to do the same with my 2 year old... just not ready to deal with all the accidents yet... soon... she just turned 2 today, so maybe in a few months.
8 comments:
Congratulations! I just don't have the patience for the bootcamp. I think it should be Super Carrie!
Congratulations Mom AND Roxie! I knew you guys would do it! Very cute pic.
Obviously that was me, not Tyler. I hate having to sign in as MYSELF.
Hurray!! Good job Roxie and especially Carrie. You made it seems so easy (has to be great parenting skills and wonderful co-operation between mother and child. Good job!
That really is a big one -- done.
Mark set me up so that I can blog :)
GO ROXIE!!!...and congrats to her mommy too ;)
Gotta love the cleanup on the 10%. For some reason Ellie like to do the occasional accident. I think that she is just being mean. Seriously. I sometimes feel like her underpants are better tossed than washed. So exciting that roxs is so big and growed up.
Yea for Roxie!!! That is so exciting. And what a releif for you too! I love that I donit have to change Ethan's poopy diapers anymore. Yuck! Glad you're doing well!
CONGRATULATIONS!! to you and roxie! i need to do the same with my 2 year old... just not ready to deal with all the accidents yet... soon... she just turned 2 today, so maybe in a few months.
Post a Comment