This made me feel good. Growing up with the name Carrie, you don't feel all that special. But to add Hellewell to the mix, well now, that's something special.
Nice. Yeah I know the feeling. Though my name is spelled a little differently, Megan/Maegan's are everywhere. Plus my maiden name is SMITH :). In fact in one of my singles ward at BYU there was another Megan Smith (our callings got confused, pretty fun)!
I tried your link and now with Millar there is only 1 of me! YAY!
That's cool, where did ya find that link. Very cool. There's like a trillion Diana Rodriguez's, I this because I looked it up in a phone book once. But with my new last name I haven't come across another.
Awesome. I think it's funny that another Megan also commented, because it did seem to be one of the top names from 1980, so I always had to be Megan K growing up. The last name does help, but unfortunately my new last name probably makes me even more common. Especially since now it's such a good Irish Catholic name. At least you know you're the one and only.
5 comments:
Nice. Yeah I know the feeling. Though my name is spelled a little differently, Megan/Maegan's are everywhere. Plus my maiden name is SMITH :). In fact in one of my singles ward at BYU there was another Megan Smith (our callings got confused, pretty fun)!
I tried your link and now with Millar there is only 1 of me! YAY!
That's cool, where did ya find that link. Very cool. There's like a trillion Diana Rodriguez's, I this because I looked it up in a phone book once. But with my new last name I haven't come across another.
Awesome. I think it's funny that another Megan also commented, because it did seem to be one of the top names from 1980, so I always had to be Megan K growing up. The last name does help, but unfortunately my new last name probably makes me even more common. Especially since now it's such a good Irish Catholic name. At least you know you're the one and only.
There are FOUR Lilly McDowells! BOO! I am really troubled by the thought of those four other women out there right now.
3753 John McDonald
6 Mimi McDonald
Post a Comment