We had a great Halloween...and now it's over. It's so strange to Roxie that in one day it's finished. All that build-up, the anticipation and in a few hours it's over and you're parents are prodding you off to bed. Roxie was Alice in Wonderland this year. She insisted that I straighten her curly hair so that she could look just like Alice. It was so weird to see her hair straight. I'm sure this will not be the last time I straighten her hair. Why is it that everyone that has curly hair wishes it was straight. I would have killed for a little curl in my hair. The grass is always greener... Peter was our little monster. It's a little less inventive but it was also easy. I figure when he's a little older and has an opinion on what he wants to be we'll spend the time and money. Until then I choose and this was easy. He had to endure so much to get into this little get up and was quite kind about the whole ordeal. I only kept him in the costume for a few snapshots, it was quite warm in there. Now on to Thanksgiving!!!
Seems like there were lots of little monsters this year. baby Peter makes monster #3. So cute. And Roxie well, she makes a perfect little Alice & wonderland. I totally feel her on the straight hair business too.
With her straight hair, she looks exactly like you. Maybe next year, you could dress like twins. Totally cute. So since I'm still home sick, I have some numbers to call tomorrow for camp sites and I'll call you if I find anything out. If this doesn't work, we might have to fess up to Laura that we procrastinated...
Roxie looks so much like you!! How darling. Looks like had a fun Halloween. Funny that Ray knocked on your door! We were jealous. We want to see you guys :)!!
9 comments:
Oh my! Sooo cute! Her hair looks beautiful! LOVE IT! And that baby monster! Can't take it! Toooo adorable to be handled by this lady.
p.s. still no response from you know who. i'm so lame.
Don't ever straighten her hair again...it made her look at least six... :)Adorable.
oh my goodness, i am loving that monster costume. hilarious! Roxie makes quite the cute alice, that's for darned sure!
Seems like there were lots of little monsters this year. baby Peter makes monster #3. So cute. And Roxie well, she makes a perfect little Alice & wonderland. I totally feel her on the straight hair business too.
With her straight hair, she looks exactly like you. Maybe next year, you could dress like twins. Totally cute. So since I'm still home sick, I have some numbers to call tomorrow for camp sites and I'll call you if I find anything out. If this doesn't work, we might have to fess up to Laura that we procrastinated...
straight hair!! why do we think the grass is always greener...
she looks darling! so, i really want to know what you were...my memory tells me you usually have something fabulous!
Cute kiddo's. I love the costumes. Miss Roxy looks so old!!! Geez!
We'll be there in a few months- so we can chill... YAY!
Roxie looks so much like you!! How darling. Looks like had a fun Halloween. Funny that Ray knocked on your door! We were jealous. We want to see you guys :)!!
Roxie makes the cutest Alice ever! And I love your little monster too.
Post a Comment