Thursday, November 26, 2009

This Thanksgiving...

I am thankful for these two.
Even if they both got sick today. Which is why I am home right now blogging. Not with Matt's family and cousins. Not with pumpkin pie. Oh, how I love them so.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Oh my, those are some cute big smiles for being so sick. Happy Thanksgiving!

Natalie said...

What a bummer that you missed Thanksgiving, but your kids are definitely worth it. That picture of Peter is insanely cute, and Roxie is darling as always.

jayna said...

Oh my Peter! That picture is a gem! He manages to look like a little cute bad rich boy in his sweater and mischievous look! I LOVE IT!

You were missed.

Jenna said...

bummer! they are so precious though! look at those lashes on peter...he soooo cute! and i cant believe how big roxy is! miss you all. xoxo