We're doing well. Roxie is a great big sis. I love seeing her play with Peter, as much as she can anyway. We're all excited for him to grow bigger so he can interact with her more. It's been interesting having a newborn in the house again. We've had our good and bad days, that's for sure, but we love Peter so much and are happy for the changes he's brought. A little bit more sleep would be nice but hey, we'll get there.
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
8 comments:
You will get there! Thanks for all the pics- it was fun to see how much Peter has changed! So cute!
Carrie, he kills me!! KILLS ME I TELL YOU! He looks fake, like he can't even be real! We need to chat soon. Lovies!!
Peter makes Roxie look like a giant! They are too cute!
Carrie, I can't believe how much Peter looks like you. Wow. He is a gorgeous baby! I hope you guys are adjusting well. We sure miss you. McKenzie is very happy for Roxie. "She has a baby brother!" We really hope to meet him someday soon.
What cute little kisses. Matt & you did well Care. Two super, super cute kids.
The last picture of Peter makes him look like a Russon!
Congrats! I wanted to check in to see if you had the baby. He is adorable just like Roxie. How lucky you are... a boy and a girl. Good luck!
So cute to see those two together... I love it! When do we get to meet this Peter?!
Post a Comment