Friday, February 13, 2009

Could it be?

I knew if I prayed hard enough it would come...

http://www.sltrib.com/athome/ci_11683841

I don't know if this is real or not but all I have to say is, we left California 6 months ago and already we've greatly improved the State of Utah. You're welcome.

10 comments:

jayna said...

I just cried a little.

Thank you for providing hope...it's a beautiful thing!

Diana said...

Care, you're so funny. This is new to me & glad to know our state is stepping it up. However, I have ate at that Chatter's place in American Fork that In-N-Out has sued because they are exactly alike. I thought that was the closest we were ever going to get but you proved me wrong.

G-Reg said...

IT IS TRUE!! Check my blog. I have a second confirmation from ksl.com...

mkmcneli said...

Should we tell Lyle?

julie said...

I knew before I opened it that it had to be In-N-Out. I'm very happy for you!

Jennifer said...

I knew before I opened the link that it had to be In-N-Out. I'm very happy for you!

Melissa said...

Sweet! Now all Utah needs is a Trader Joe's and an H&M.

krusson said...

WOW...Lyle will never get anything done now. That is right close to his work. I know where he will be eating lunch every day!!!!

Monica Kauwe said...

Carrie! Hey it is Monica from mother baby 6 years ago. Your kids are so cute. I hve a blog too i would love to hear from you. kauwe.blogspot.com
Monica

Natalee Maynes said...

You're doing good work there, Carrie! You manage to secure a Trader Joe's and I'm sold...we'll pack it up and move to Utah in your footsteps!