Yes, we are here and we're alive. Things are a little crazy right now trying to adjust to the addition of another child. I've completely forgotten how tired you feel but we are past the two week hump and I think we're starting to get a handle on things. It might be a while before we get back to regular blogging though. Peter is doing great. He is a good baby. He is gaining weight well and it pretty pleasant most of the time. It's fun to have a newborn in the home. Roxie is doing well too. She loves Peter. She's had a few meltdowns but when I see her kiss Peter and be so loving toward him, I can forgive her for acting out. It's bound to happen anyway. And in case you're wondering, we do still call him Duckie. Poor kid, I hope he likes the nickname because it's stuck. He's only a little over two weeks old and already has an array of nicknames. I think he gets called Duckie just as much as we call him Peter. And I have to thank Lilly for finding this outfit for him. It's perfect!
8 comments:
Congratulations Carrie! We're just waiting for Taliatha to deliver any day now--we're due on the 17th, but after her last checkup they think it could happen any time.
That is the cutest picture ever! What a darling baby. It gets easier every week, I promise!
So cute!! And props to Lills on the jammies, they are perfect.
Hang in there girl...you're over the hump now!
I will try to send you the monitors today, even though Tyler forgot to get the board out of ministorage, so use a cutting board, etc. for an alternative.
At the very least, Peter is so very PRECIOUS!!
What a doll! Congrats you guys, glad you're doing well!
I'm glad you're doing better. He is such a beautiful baby.
I'm so glad you like it! I need to get out there to see you and his nursery! How are you feeling!??
He is so CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment