Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures!



Here are some overdue pictures of our sweet Peter. We are all doing well and trying to adjust to this new little guy and the changes he brings but are so happy to have him here. There is something so sweet and special about having a new baby in your home, we are grateful that we are so blessed and lucky to have him around.

19 comments:

Riley Family said...

He is Beautiful!!! A perfect sweet little face! I am so happy for you.
I tried to call but had the wrong number, then I tried Directory Assistance and they couldn't find you. I then looked up old emails and tried to find your new info...still no luck. I want to chat with you so send my your digits! Much love!

Diana said...

Oh my, he is sure precious. My sister had her baby two days after you Care.

Melissa said...

He totally looks 50% like Carrie, and 50% Matt. What a sweet, sweet baby. Congratulations!

jayna said...

Oh he's so cute AND little! His little chin!! He does look different from Roxie, but some similar. PERFECTION!

April HelleDickson said...

He is so handsome! And I say that in all honesty because I don't think that many babies are very attractive. I love how he's sucking in his little lip in the last picture. So sweet. Hopefully we can get these boys together soon.

I'm happy you guys are doing so well.

Jim Hutchings said...

Adorable….. can’t wait to meet the little fella. Hate to differ from Crandall, but that I think that last photo with the little smirk looks just like the Rox. I love you guys so much!!

Jennifer said...

What a hansome little prince. Congratulations!!

Wendy said...

Congratulations Matt and Carrie. He's adorable and looks like such a sweet baby. We can't wait to meet him in person.

Buchfam said...

Hey Carie, I blog stalked you from Natalie's blog. Your new little boy is sooo darling! Its so amazing to think that when i saw you just a week ago, he was still inside you. He looks so precious!

Natalie said...

So cute! I love the last picture and I think he looks a ton like Matt. And since Roxie is your little twin I bet Matt is excited to have one of his own. Fun to see you last week!

Brooke Reynolds said...

Welcome to my newest nephew! Bee loves him already.. "a new baby cousin! They's my favorite!"

Hope you are well.. I need to call and get all the details very soon. Roxie must be thrilled to have a new doll to play with.

Natalee Maynes said...

Congratulations Carrie! I am so excited for you! I am still so disappointed we haven't been able to connect when I have been visiting. I'm dying to see you guys and catch up. I hope all is well. He is beautiful. We miss you like crazy around here!

Unknown said...

You make em cute Carrie, thats for DANG sure! Congratulations! And I really love the name Peter, GREAT choice!

CJensen said...

He is a cutie! Congrats.

Sherry said...

He is darling! Does Roxi think he is her baby yet? Hope everything's going great!

Brandy said...

he is so perfect! congratulations hellewell family!!

Lilly said...

Oh that child can slay me. I still say an even mix between Bridger, Eric and you. Sorry Matt. Left out yet again. I can only say, I know exactly what it feels like to look like a total outsider in a family picture. Anyway, he is too stinking cute for his own good. The eyebrows can kill me! Precious man. Love you guys!

p.s.
Still waiting to hear when I can bring you a meal...

John Boy said...

He's Perfect!

my favorite color is green said...

congrats and hello to Peter and your family- he's beautiful.