Friday, January 2, 2009

Cocktail hour

For Christmas I asked for a blender. Why I haven't asked for one sooner, I do not know. They are miraculous! In seconds flat I have a delicious smoothie whenever I want. We're big fans. I feel like I'm in Mexico, sitting on the beach with my smoothie. It makes me forget that it's freezing outside and snowing. Thank you to my mother in law, Clare, for the gift. Genius.

Our Christmas was great. Matt's company had a holiday "shut down" and has been off since Christmas and goes back on the 5th. It's been fantastic to have him around so much. We've spent a lot of time together as a family and have done some fun things. It will be hard when we return to normal life again and Matt goes back to work. It's been a good Christmas.

I have just under 4 weeks to go until I deliver and we are obviously very excited. It's crazy that after all this time of talking about him coming, it's actually going to happen. Now if we could just come up with a name....

3 comments:

jayna said...

Happy New Year friends! I need to call you- thanks for the sweet birthday voicemail! We'll talk soon!

mkmcneli said...

How does Roxie like her new table?

Riley Family said...

Cute picture!! I am so excited for you to have yor baby. I can't wait to see the picutres. Good luck!!!!