Looks like January 22nd is going to be our day. My doctor, sweet man that he is, said he could induce me anytime after 39 weeks, which is January 21st. We decided to schedule the 22nd, you think I'm anxious? Unless I go sooner, looks like I'll be having the baby in about 1 week. We're obviously thrilled and are counting down the days. Roxie had a countdown chain counting down the days until Christmas, I'm thinking about doing the same. 7 more days to go...
6 comments:
Yeah girl! You're finally getting a taste of the sweet (early) induction life! ONE WEEK...FOR REALS!
Well I'm thinking of you friend and I'll call you in a few days!! We have much to discuss!
Hey Congrats! We are going to be in Provo next week (we get there on the 21st) and I was going to give you a call to meet up somewhere but it sounds like you will be busy! Good luck with everything!
Wahoo! Text me when you are in the hospital and I will come visit. Or when you are at home.
This is Lilly, not McKenzie Deakins, f.y.i.
Alright then! We have a date! Let's do this! You let me know the second that child is born! I can't wait to come and hold his tiny-ness! It will help tide me over till mine makes his appearance.
Di, Nat and I are getting together Wednesday if you are up for a quick lunch before the babes. Let us know!
Love you!!
i'm watching for annoucements and pictures!
Exciting!!! Hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment