Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The nursery

Duckie's room (for those of you who don't know, that has become our little nickname for him) is just about done and some of you have asked for pictures so here you go. I made the quilt and hanging canvas' myself. The paper on the crib is a note and picture to Duckie from Roxie. It feels really good to have the room pretty much finished, I feel like now he can come. And it looks like that will most likely be around 2 weeks from now, as I will most likely be induced. I can't believe it!

9 comments:

jayna said...

Those do look good! Way to go Martha!

And please...the duck could kill me. And that is still the cutest boy bedding I've ever seen!

Melissa said...

The nursery looks awesome!!! "Ducky" will be so proud. AND, I can't believe he's coming in about 2 weeks!! AAAHHH! Awesome.

Yay for blenders, too. I've used mine so much for baby food.

Diana & CJ said...

Nicely put together. I also like the quilt. Nice job.

mkmcneli said...

Is that the quilt you made before you found out Roxie was going to be a girl so many years ago? It looks great.

Erin Leigh said...

how DO you do it??

Natalie said...

The room looks so cute (of course I expected nothing less from you!). I can't believe you are due in 2 weeks.

April HelleDickson said...

Your nursery is more ready than my own. And wasn't Ducky the cute little dinosaur with the big lips from Land Before Time? Or is this more Pretty in Pink?

So I've been meaning to call you back. We've all been sick the past weeks and The Kid has decided he's high maintanence. But a call will soon be coming! I am rather excited to talk to you.

Tiffany said...

Super cute bedding! I love how your blog matches it :) Good luck. You will have so much fun with a boy!!

Brooke Reynolds said...

I love it Carrie.. but really I'd love to see the note that Roxie has left for her baby brother. Does it tell him the rules of the house?