

We celebrated Roxie's birthday today as a family and it was perfect. She feels so special to be 3 and to do all the great things a 3 year old gets to do. It's amazing how fast the time has gone by and I'm shocked at how big she suddenly is. I can't believe that just 3 years ago she was brand new in our arms. Words can not express the love I have for this little girl. She's changed our lives and we've never been happier. I'm in awe of her. Happy Birthday to Roxie.
8 comments:
So darling. Happy Birthday Rox! We sure adore you too!
Hey Rox:
alkdjla;kjv883223n4 as09q93gqdfas bqrgujq3rg;ujiubgqa3ernip3rqg0i3q40234mkmasv awq9orefjqw-24309i
I love you big girl,
- Uncle Jim
Happy Birthday Roxie!!
Happy Birthday Roxie!!! You were blessed with a wonderful family!! I sure hope I get to meet you someday!!
She's so beautiful! I can't believe she's already 3!
What a cutie pie! Henry had a blast with her the other night. We need to get together more often!
No WAy!! She is so big. Three is a super fun age... NOT! Just kidding. It really is.
She is so cute- Can't wait to see the little bro!
She is gorgeous. And I'm not just saying that because my daughter looks just like her. I can't believe these girls are three. I just can't get over it!
Post a Comment