Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home sweet home

We made to Utah. The last week has been totally crazy and very stressful but I think today is the first day that felt normal. We're unpacked for the most part, there are a few boxes of books and decorations but all the important stuff is put away. We're loving our new home. It's a bit bigger than our old 2 bedroom apartment. I'm enjoying the dishwasher immensely. Roxie is settling into her schedule well and loves the backyard most of all. Matt started work yesterday and although he's a bit overwhelmed, he's happy. I will have to post some pictures of the house but for now just wanted to say we're here and all is well.

3 comments:

Mindy and Tyler said...

I'm glad you're getting settled. looking forward to pics of your new place. Isn't it about time you came back for a visit?

jayna said...

We obviously need to chat, but I wanted to say WELCOME BACK! SOO GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE IN AND LOVING IT!

Wendy said...

So glad to hear you guys made it. We missed you guys Sunday and can't wait to see pics of everything.