Monday, August 11, 2008

A good friend

Today I frantically wrote Jayna, one of the best friends I have, to help me with my blog decor. Something had happened to it and I didn't have the patience nor the time to fix it. After messing around for too long already I thought, there must be someone that can just do this for me as I am very tired and have little energy anymore. In comes Jayna. I sent her a sad, sorry email about how I needed someone to make something beautiful and ta-da! To her I say, thank you. You are a good friend. I promised I would dedicate an entire post to you and here you go. Thank you for always listening to my rants and my crazy thoughts. You are always there for me when I need you. You are a blogging genius indeed.

5 comments:

jayna said...

I am a genius, aren't I? But you really didn't have to do a whole post about it. But it IS nice. Love ya.

Jenna said...

How did she do that? Is that a template? It looks awesome!

Jennifer said...

You're seriously just now getting on the Jayna train?! She's been doing my background for months! It's so much easier and turns out way better than I could ever do. Go Jayna!!!

Diana & CJ said...

She's been doing my joint since I became a blogger. Other than logging I really don't know how to do any more tricks on this thing.
Another nice job...way to go Jay.

mkmcneli said...

I want to get in on the action. How do you do that?