Thursday, June 3, 2010

I really don't have much to say, I'm just sick and tired of seeing that ridiculous picture of all that retched snow. Thankfully, the snow has melted and we are officially into Spring. Although, by Wednesday we're supposed to have 90 degree weather so I guess we'll have a very short Spring.

We had a fine Memorial Day, filled with family and baked beans. Delish. It was held at a park and the kids had a fantastic time. Care to see some pictures?
Do you like how Roxie has perfectly positioned those lilacs? That's her signature pose. Get used to it, you're going to see it again.
Darn that wind! She was angry that she had to move her lilacs so she could hold her hair back. I hate the wind too, Roxie.
And speaking of signatures, this is Peter's. He is always scrunching up his nose and pushing out his lips. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
Peter is 16 months now and is still not walking. I applaud his stubbornness. He is completely able, just doesn't want to. He'll take a few nimble steps and then get embarrassed and shy. I'm not worried, for the record. He's such a cute and adept crawler that I'm fine to let him at it for a while.
This was pretty much Peter's happiest moment ever. Nothing was more exciting than being able to kick that ball with Matt. Not much holds his heart more than a ball being thrown around.

Not much else is going on and I'm happy about it. I love being able to sit around outside and have nothing to do. How about you?

5 comments:

Lilly said...

Precious man! I love all the scrunchie face pictures. My kids to the exact same thing. It drives us NUTS! Looks like it was fun fun fun till her daddy took the T-bird away.

jayna said...

Oh that stink face is too-too.

And you cut R's hair??? I like it.

I miss you.


That's all.

my favorite color is green said...

fun family times! thanks for sharing :)i love the signature poses!

Natalie said...

Peter's scrunched up face is so cute.

Mindy said...

Carrie, HEY! Cute kids! I LOVE having nothing to do too. It's a nice contrast to real life. Fun to see what you're up to!