What I got was a woman telling me that it was not practical. That I would be back all the time, getting it trimed and touched up. I thought of Matt's reaction to me having to pay said woman every few weeks for haircuts for our SON. I knew what had to be done. We transformed this
It did take me a while to get used to his short crop but it's growing on me. At least now he doesn't look like he's wearing a tupee. At least now, I won't hear giggling when we walk into church and his hair is floating 6 inches from his head. Now that I compare the two, I realize how bad it really looked! He's still cute.
And since it's getting warmer around these parts (FINALLY) we'll be going up to Midway a lot. Eating breakfast here
2 comments:
I LOVE his haircut! I thinks it's adorable...I will keep this in mind for whenever we have a little boy! :) Miss ya, xoxo Jenna
The haircut looks good! He looks like he's 15. It's crazy how much they change when you cut off the locks.
I love that little breakfast nook. The light in the morning is always just right. It's so beautiful.
Post a Comment