I overheard this conversation yesterday after asking Roxie to go play with Peter so I can finish dinner.
"Here's the ball Duckie. Go fetch the ball!"
"Fetch Duck Fetch!"
"Okay, then roll over!"
"Oh Peter you're not a very good dog after all"
At least she plays with him I suppose. And let's face it. He is very dog like. Slobbery and eating most things off the floor.
Pray for Mojo.
(Ten points goes to whoever can tell me where that quote came from. Jayna-you don't count)
6 comments:
Love it.
And their eyes- jaw droopingly gorgeous.
oh the joy! it's so great that they love each other enough to play with each other. and congrats to peter and roxie for their mess making abilites- i suppose it's to be expected, but it's still frustrating and so very time consuming!
Holy cow, Peter's hair has sure grown. What a sweet little story. Roxie & him are such cuties. Maybe his second nap will turn into a long one since he's skipping his first.
Funny!!
Care, I need your help. I have been dreaming of a tree for the wall of my school for so long. I am getting ready to get it done! The company I was working with has a smaller tree and it's crazy expensive!! When I saw the tree you did in Roxie's room it was exactly what I wanted. Where did you get it and for how much?
My chore Monkey Mojo?
fetch! i love her creativity!
ok, i'm so happy you commented today - we were talking about book club this morning in our Rough Stone Rolling Support Group (aka book group in the morning just reading church book)...anyhow, i was just saying how much i missed you!
Post a Comment