This is the scene at our house every night as I cook dinner: Peter emptying every possible thing that he can reach, including the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. His new nickname has become "trouble". Roxie coloring everything possible. Also, leaving those markers all around the house with the caps off. Tempting Peter to suck on them. And he does. And loves it.
Matt has been known to come home from work, look around the house, realize I've been cooking and gets to work cleaning up. It's a little annoying but worth it. Tonight we had one of our favorites. Curry chicken with garbanzo beans. Recipe courtesy of my good friend. It's a staple around here.
I'm so glad you enjoy that recipe!! We love it too! I've found that if you're crunched for time, the golden curry paste mix by S&B is an easy substitute for the homemade curry sauce. You can find it at Walmart. I've used it in all kinds of curry dishes and it's delicious and easy. Your dinnertime scene cracks me up. I'm so glad Joshua's fascination with the dishwasher has (mostly) ended. :)
3 comments:
I'm always looking for new things to try. I might have to try this curry bean receipe courtesy of your friend.
I'm so glad you enjoy that recipe!! We love it too! I've found that if you're crunched for time, the golden curry paste mix by S&B is an easy substitute for the homemade curry sauce. You can find it at Walmart. I've used it in all kinds of curry dishes and it's delicious and easy. Your dinnertime scene cracks me up. I'm so glad Joshua's fascination with the dishwasher has (mostly) ended. :)
I tried it tonight. You were right. That recipe is the shiznit. Thanks.
Post a Comment