This is where we will be spending the next 7 days. A little nervous about that long, long drive with 2 kids but it's worth it! Laguna Beach, here we come. See you next week!
That is some gorgeous place! Hope you had fun. I remember our first ride out into "paradise" with 2 babies. Brian and Sandi were just about that size when we moved to Oregon. They bawled all the way up there. I swore if anyone in Utah ever wanted to see us again, they'd have to come Oregon. Love you kids, Aunt Eva
How are you guys? So much has happened in the last two weeks. We loved having you at the reunion, it wouldn't have been the same without each of you. Thank you for coming! You must still be unpacking and trying to find each other in that new beautiful home. How is Roxie's room? Is she still dancing in the ballroom? Missing each of you.
4 comments:
Oooooh LA LA!! Lucky Ducks. I am sure it will be worth the drive! As long as each kid has their own dvd player... you're golden ;-)
I have started taking one to the hospital with us- who says babies shouldn't watch tv? Crazies!
Have so much fun and soak up some sun for us Washingtonians that can't even remember what the sun feels like ;-)
Glad you guys got home safely! Good luck with the move! Send me those pics of us when you get a chance. :) xoxo
That is some gorgeous place! Hope you had fun. I remember our first ride out into "paradise" with 2 babies. Brian and Sandi were just about that size when we moved to Oregon. They bawled all the way up there. I swore if anyone in Utah ever wanted to see us again, they'd have to come Oregon. Love you kids, Aunt Eva
How are you guys? So much has happened in the last two weeks. We loved having you at the reunion, it wouldn't have been the same without each of you. Thank you for coming! You must still be unpacking and trying to find each other in that new beautiful home. How is Roxie's room? Is she still dancing in the ballroom? Missing each of you.
Post a Comment