skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Look who came to dinner!
It's been somewhere around 10 since since I met John and Mimi at Ricks College. In those 10 years we've married, moved countless times and each had kids. We were so happy to see them last night and be able to talk and catch up. Roxie and Ellie connected like most little girls do. As we were getting ready for them to come Roxie asked, "Mommy do you think Ellie likes fairies and princesses?" I thought it was a 99.9% chance that she did. They were so cute together! They played dress-up, house, tea party, and all other little girl games. Jensen is a cute and very sweet older brother. And Mia, well she's too adorable to describe. It was great to see them again, I only wished we could see them more!
3 comments:
What, what? How exciting!!! Call me when you catch a minute, and I will tell you what makes moving into a fixer-upper even MORE exciting!
Hint: It involves having in-laws come for a week, less than 2 weeks after moving in...AND, as a bonus gift,...a puking 6 yr. old.
Thats so cool. Glad you still keep in touch with them. Ellie totally has Mimi's big cute smile.
Thanks Di!! :-)
It was so fun to see you guys- I'll probably swipe this picture for my Utah post when I finally get around to it :-)
Ellie has talked about Roxie- it's so cute. I think she is worried about her bubbles too... did you ever retrieve them?
It was so fun to visit- and see your super fancy house!!!
I am dying that Jensen is wearing his baseball socks- I never notice this stuff until I see it in a picture- awesome!
Post a Comment