We're very excited and thrilled to announce that we will be adding a new member to the family, I'm pregnant! Many of you know that we've been trying to get pregnant for a while so we were very happy when we found out that everything worked and that we will be expecting another beautiful baby the first of February, which puts me a little over 10 weeks.
Roxie is very excited mostly to hold the baby, it's all she ever says when we mention it. I don't think it's real to her and probably won't be real until he/she is here. I'm most excited to see her as a big sister. She will be great. So, there's the big news. Matt and I are finally getting over the shock of actually being pregnant again. So far the pregnancy has been really great and very easy. I've got a long way to go though!

Roxie and I were looking at pictures this morning because she wanted to see what my big belly would look like one day. Then we looked at pictures of her as a baby. I'm looking forward to getting huge again!
15 comments:
If I may add something. Big thumbs up for digital pregnancy tests. No more wondering whether that is a line or not, these bad boys let you know in clear, definite terms whether you are pregnant or not.
It was so surreal to see it come up as pregnant, but I couldn't be happier. I'll be happy to talk names with people, I've got some doozies I've been storing up. Maxabillion, anyone?
Congratu-freaking-lations!!! I am so happy for you guys! That is so awesome! I would put a swift end to the Maxabillion nonsense. I'm sure you will have a beautiful baby with a beautiful name! Woo-hoo!
Congratulations!!! I just happened to check your blog and that is so exciting. Roxy is so adorable...I'm sure this little one will be equally stunning!
What about Maxatrillion, wouldn't that be better?
A huge congrats!
Ok, I just left a comment, but in the wrong user (my name won't link to my blog), so COngrats again!
Congrats you guys! That's so great! 10 wks means you were pregnant when you were out here! Did you have any idea? Were you just keeping secrets! :) Well, that's awesome. Chris and I are happy for you both and can't wait to meet the little one!
CONGRATULATIONS carrie!!! that's so exciting!
Congratulations! Having two kids is definitely twice as fun! I hope it's okay that I linked your blog to the cousins' blog. It will be fun watching Roxie and the new baby grow!
Brad & Lisa
Congratulations! Having two kids is definitely twice as fun! I hope it's okay that I linked your blog to the cousins' blog. It will be fun watching Roxie and the new baby grow.
Brad & Lisa
Congrats Carrie! What exciting news. Roxy is so darling, and it was a treat to meet her at the picnic. I'm sure #2 will be just as darling!
sarasoelberg@yahoo.com -- and I'll send you an invite to our blog. :)
Another baby in the oven I couldn't be happier for all of you, and all of us. You are both such terrific parents you need someone else to practice on. Roxie will be a big help when the new one comes. Glad you are feeling great Carrie. Kristen Peterson Hellewell hopes the next round of babies is boys. Again, CONGRATULATIONS. Love ya,Clare
Congratulations! That is so exciting, for you, and for Roxie, I'm sure she'll be such a great big sister, and what a fun excuse to show her pictures of her in your belly and as an adorable baby! I hope that the pregnancy continues to be easy for you. I just remember when I brought the second home, how much bigger my Eowyn looked! It's amazing how they can grow up over night! Congrats again!
This of course is AWESOME! If my sister has a boy, then I'm holding out for another girl from you because it will be a national travesty if all my adorable baby girl clothes don't get used some more! Love you guys so much- we're ecstatic for you!
congrats care!
Post a Comment