Saturday, June 14, 2008

A celebration of life!

So, don't laugh. But over the last couple of months I have been rehearsing with other women in my ward for a night of "celebrating life". We performed about a week ago for the Relief Society and even had an encore performance the following night. I had soooo much fun! It was great to get together on a weekly basis and goof off and enjoy ourselves. I'm actually really sad it's over and I miss it! These were the only pictures that I could find off other websites, I look great huh?

6 comments:

angie said...

you look fabulous in orange, and banana, and flower on your head! you should really wear more of it!

Diana & CJ said...

Your face in the second photo is AWESOME. How fun. Your costumes look cool. Can't believe your RS went all out like that. Mine RS is wack compared to this. The funnest things we do is sew a blanket or soemthing wack like that.

Jim Hutchings said...

You want a few more photos and maybe a video or two on here? I can hook a sista up.

"Lets be happy...Lets be happy"

jayna said...

I'm going to need to see this routine from you in person sometime soon.

Glad to see you going back to your drah-matic roots.

It's like that whole zen thing- like how many babies you can fit in a tire.

Brandy said...

that's awesome carrie! i bet the show was so much fun to watch too!

Lilly said...

I can't believe you have the nerve to ask me "not to laugh" at this post. I haven't laughed so hard the night you told me this story in a LONG TIME!! It was so fun having yo here! Any other news for me??