Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Did you know...

that there are still prizes in cereal boxes? I had no idea! You can imagine the excitement in Roxie's eyes this morning. Simple pleasures. I'm afraid she might want to sleep with it.

7 comments:

brooke said...

We too bought a box of apple jacks yesterday :) I wonder if you bought them yesterday...
We saw your car in the parking lot of Safeway! McKenzie yelled "look it's Roxie's car!" Too bad we didn't bump into you in the aisles. Yay for the prize. Can't wait to dive in and see what we got.

mkmcneli said...

What is the prize?

Riley Family said...

I loved your post on shower thoughts. Most of my personal revelation coems in the shower. I think it is the only place that we can be truley alone, relaxed and at peace. My morning prayers are often said in the shower because of this. I hear ya! I love what you said about what you will and will not allow your child to do. I think you parents were probably easier on you as you weren't the first child, i even find that true now. I handle things differently with Benson than I did with Ethan. But I stew over these thoughts all the time. What will I be able to allow my kids to do in my house? Let along out of my house! The world is too crazy for me! Good thoughts!

Diana & CJ said...

Girl, don’t know if you remember but I lived off fruity pebbles & marshmallow cereal at Ricks & still do. Probably not the best thing to eat when you’re nursing but it’s all I’ve ever known. Just the other day I found myself a nice little hot wheels car. There’s all kinds of good stuff in them.

Jen Mo said...

I can't believe you eat apple jacks! Yikes that's gnarly! Poor Roxie!

angie said...

yes i know - love it! it is the reason i bought two boxes of frosted miniwheats - i needed two spoons for my boys!

maegan said...

speaking of cereal box prizes...
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail194.html