Roxie and I have a joint love for baking. She's really taken after me here. I love to bake. And cook but mostly to bake. Nothing is better than making cookies or cupcakes or some other delicious treat. We made cookies yesterday for Matt's return from the East Coast. As soon as I get out the mixer, Roxie is ready with her stool and spoon to help mix. She loves to dump in the ingredients after I measure them and is getting pretty good at cracking an egg too. But by far her favorite part is tasting, who wouldn't like that part!? She thinks she's hot stuff in her apron and oven mitts. Seriously, like mother like daughter. I love a good pair of mitts. We're excited for the holidays when we can bake to our hearts desire!
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is a mini you!! I see Matt in her too though...y'all did well(; I love all of your pictures, and her little Halloween costume, so cute! I feel ya on the business trip thing, it sucks! Hey, if Matt ever flies through ATL he better give us a call!!
She is such a beautiful girl! Seriously- curly golden locks and those eyelashes? She's straight out of a victorian fairy tale! (P.s. you have a sickness...an oven mitt obsession...put your head down.)
Love the apron! Roxie is my favorite two-year-old(or, almost-two-year-old)!
She is Darling!! Her hair is so cute-
very cute! btw... how do you add people to the list of friends? lol i hope that doesn't sound stupid.. :)
Post a Comment