Friday, November 16, 2007


Matt's in New York for the next couple of days and I'm sure he's loving it but we're not! Matt's never left for a business trip before and I now have new respect for single mothers and mothers whose husbands travel frequently. I'm so tired and bored at night. I'm used to looking at the clock and counting down the hours until Matt comes home and it was a sad realization last night when 6:00 rolled around and there was no Daddy to be found. I'm usually really excited for the weekend but with no Matt here, there's not much to be excited about. It's just like another day of the week. So, I'm a little sad and depressed today, not to mention lonely. Matt comes back Sunday and although I know it's a short trip, I'm glad it doesn't happen very often!

3 comments:

jayna said...

Oh wah wah...you're breaking my heart...just kidding. Really I'm sorry. Tyler's never been gone over a weekend- I think that's even more depressing. Good luck surviving little lamb. P.S. I see you figured out the pic download- sweet!

jayna said...

One more thing- Di's website is "mansfieldpartyof3.blogspot.com", the 3 is not spelled out!

Jim Hutchings said...

awwww...buck up little camper