Wednesday, November 14, 2007



I have been asked to post our Halloween pictures. We went to Utah for my sisters wedding so we were able to go my family's annual costume party. I made our costumes, I'm a flower and Roxie is the thorn. A little mean I know but it was just for the family and it was a funny costume to make. Roxie was going to go trick or treating but was having so much fun handing out the candy to all the big kids that we didn't actually go. She had plenty of candy anyway.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

That is awesome that she was a thorn!! love it!! I wish I could sew my own costumes... maybe someday when my sewing machine makes it's way out of the box.

So to add music to your blog just click on the layout part- then click on the html/javascript link then copy the code in there. Save it, then you're done.

So happy you are blogging- it will be fun to keep in touch this way! Now we just need to get James Bay to get with the program.

angie said...

i love the thorn in your side - too cute!

Diana & CJ said...

Roxie is a Thorn? That is so awesome! I'm sure she was the only thorn around this halloween. And best of all YOU made it, that's nuts I tell you. You've always been crafty like that.